gordon b. hinkley

katelynds photo shoot

katelynds photo shoot
my wedding day

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

las vegas and school

Well we made it to Las Vegas. It was a 25 hr. drive, but it's worth it. I'm out of school but i miss all my friends they are all going to south middle and i'm going to west middle.
I am so happy a couple of months till I'm in MIDDLE SCHOOL. I am scared at the same time but a boy that goes to my church will be in 7th grade I might see him and Zach Clark and a girl name Mackenzie are going to west middle for 6th grade.

I miss my Dad he is in Missouri and he is taking lots of tests. We will be out here for 6 weeks / 1month and 2weeks.

No comments:

moms new hair cut

moms new hair cut
I love it , so does she !!!

Dad is a dumpster diver

Dad is a dumpster diver
He said peace out

God bless America

God bless America
American flag

Lollypop

Lollypop
She's my lollpop tell me why oh my lollypop is great!!!!!